UpCircle Careers | US Sales Manager
Listed with the likes of Whole Foods, JC Penney and Natural Grocers, we're making serious moves in our sustainable skincare mission.
But we need support to grow further. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home across the United States. Your job will be to proactively seek new opportunities for UpCircle to expand its reach across the US into new stockists - think boutiques, health food stores, hotels, salons, spas, online shops and many more. You have a blank canvas - surprise us!
You'll also be expected to manage our existing retailers and distributors to ensure a strong and flourishing working relationship. This role requires strong communication and organisation skills as well as resilience and perseverance. Experience with CRM is a plus but not essential.
In return, we can offer you responsibility, autonomy, fast-paced start-up action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset across all areas of the business. You will develop key contacts across the industry and will be responsible for managing American accounts and the UpCircle US footprint.
- Sales driven - salary is structured with a performance-based sales commission
- Excellent communicator
- Fantastic organisation skills (you'll have a lot of accounts to manage!)
- CRM experience is a plus (but not essential)
- Flexible and curious
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities
- Perseverance and resilience in the face of adversity
- Keen to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about sustainability and skincare
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Sales outreach - Seek out new accounts across America & Canada.
- Account management - Look after our existing accounts with proactive communication. This includes marketing and promo initiatives such as sampling sessions, POS materials and in store teach ins.
- Marketing - Identify opportunities to build contacts through any possible means.
- Flexibility - Be willing to step in whenever needed across all areas of the business (think operations, social media, manufacturing, customer service and so on!)
- Salary: Dependent on experience plus a performance-based commission element
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Start Date: Immediate
- Role is based in Oval SE5, London
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircle US Sales Manager". In your email please describe one strategy you would use to grow our American accounts to help grow the brand. Early applications are strongly recommended. Good luck!