Free Shipping On All UK Orders Over £15
UPCIRCLE ACCOUNT MANAGER
But we need support to grow further. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home. Your job will be to manage existing accounts across a range of regions and retailers. You will be the point person for our key retail accounts and will be focused on optimising the retail opportunity by building relationships and leveraging our brand and marketing efforts with respect to each client. You will focus on understanding each account's process and developing retailer-specific campaigns. You'll be helping decide what marketing strategies work best in order to drive brand awareness, product trial, and repeat purchases. Experience in digital marketing, particularly Facebook Ads Manager, is a big plus.
Role will likely include travel to visit key buyers and accounts across UK & Europe and rest of world to ensure strong and flourishing relationships. A client-facing role, candidates must be engaging, enthusiastic and proactive whilst also understanding the need for efficiency and resilience. Results-orientated and motivated individuals will thrive as the scope for innovation and collaboration is huge.
In return, we can offer you responsibility, autonomy, fast-paced startup action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset across all areas of the business. You will develop key contacts across the industry and will be solely responsible for managing global accounts and the UpCircle global footprint. As a team of five, we'll learn from each other, make mistakes, laugh, cry and everything else in between.
- Client facing and client focused individual
- Highly articulate and an effective communicator
- Strong organisation skills
- Effective negotiator
- Proactive and persistent
- Keen to challenge the status quo
- Understands the nuances associated with working with clients across a range of countries and institutions
- Highly adaptable
- Understands marketing landscape and how to best leverage opportunity set at each account
- Experience working with online (email, social media, influencers) and offline marketing
- Sees opportunity in any possible moment
- Flexible and curious
- Can work to a budget
- Keen to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about sustainability and skincare
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- London-based, or willing to relocate to London
- Managing global wholesale accounts for UpCircle
- Building relationships with key buyers and account managers
- Able to identify and optimise retailer specific opportunities via targeted marketing campaigns and highly individualised opportunities
- Able to work to a budget and maximise sales opportunity within a financial framework
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Role is based in Camberwell SE5, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircler Account Manager". In your email please describe one marketing approach you would suggest with our top tier accounts to help grow the brand. Early applications are strongly recommended. Good luck!
Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant – like used coffee grounds and hemp seed husks. But they often end up going to landfill.
Why should all that good stuff go to waste?
It shouldn’t. That’s why, at UpCircle, we elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love.
And as well as being 100% natural, our skincare range is also 100% brilliant. Because you shouldn’t have to choose between doing the right thing and getting the best results. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature’s own skin rejuvenators – and do the planet some good, too.
That’s all round better skincare.