Free shipping on all UK orders over £15
We're hiring! Join our team as we rapidly expand. You'll have the opportunity to make a serious impact from the start and learn as we grow. Join the UpCircle family (literally)!
UPCIRCLER AQUISITION CHAMPION
But we need support to grow further. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home. Your job will be to proactively seek new opportunities for UpCircle to expand its reach into new stockists - coffee shops, health food stores, hotels, salons, spas, online shops and many more. You have a blank canvas - surprise us!
You'll also be expected to manage our existing partners to ensure a strong and flourishing working relationship.
This role requires strong communication and organisation skills as well as resilience and perseverance. Experience with CRM is a plus.
In return, we can offer you responsibility, autonomy, fast-paced startup action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset across all areas of the business. As a team of three, we'll learn from each other, make mistakes, laugh, cry and everything else in between.
- Excellent communicator
- Perseverance and resilience in the face of adversity
- Fantastic organisation skills (you'll have a lot of accounts to manage!) - CRM experience is a plus
- Flexible and curious
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities
- Keen to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about sustainability and skincare
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- London-based, or willing to relocate to London
- Field sales - Seek out new accounts across the UK and Europe.
- Account management - Look after our existing accounts with proactive communication. This includes marketing and promo initiatives such as sampling sessions, POS materials and in-store teach-ins.
- Marketing - Identify opportunities to build contacts through trade shows.
- Flexibility - Be willing to step in whenever needed across all areas of the business (think operations, social media, manufacturing, trade shows and so on!)
- Competitive salary with a commission element
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get go
- Role is based in Camberwell SE5, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircler Aquisition Champion". Early applications are strongly recommended. Good luck!
Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant – like used coffee grounds and hemp seed husks. But they often end up going to landfill.
Why should all that good stuff go to waste?
It shouldn’t. That’s why, at UpCircle, we elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love.
And as well as being 100% natural, our skincare range is also 100% brilliant. Because you shouldn’t have to choose between doing the right thing and getting the best results. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature’s own skin rejuvenators – and do the planet some good, too.
That’s all round better skincare.