Free shipping on all UK orders over £15
We're hiring, again! Join our team as we rapidly expand. You'll have the opportunity to make a serious impact from the start and learn as we grow. Join the UpCircle family (literally)!
UPCIRCLE STORY TELLER
But we need support to grow further. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home. Your job will be to proactively seek new marketing opportunities for UpCircle to expand its reach through content creation and account management. These channels include social media marketing, including the creative use of influencers, email marketing, retailer-specific campaigns and any other cost-effective channels that can drive ROI. You'll be given a budget to get the best results you can for UpCircle.
You'll also be expected to proactively manage our existing partners to ensure a strong and flourishing working marketing relationship. This includes tracking ROI on marketing campaigns with existing and new retail partners, as well as proactively suggesting ideas to help grow the UpCircle brand. You'll be helping decide what marketing strategies work best in order to drive brand awareness, product trial, and repeat purchases.
This role requires strong communication and organisation skills as well as resilience and perseverance. Experience with social media, Facebook Ad Manager, Pinterest and Klaviyo is a plus, as is Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
In return, we can offer you responsibility, autonomy, fast-paced startup action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset across all areas of the business. You'll have a marketing budget to play with with the primary challenge of driving the best ROI you can. As a team of four, we'll learn from each other, make mistakes, laugh, cry and everything else in between.
- Marketing-orientated creative thinker
- Experience working with online (email, social media, influencers) and offline marketing - experience with Facebook Ad Manager and Klaviyo is a plus.
- Excellent communicator
- Sees opportunity in any possible moment
- Can work to (and flex) a budget
- Strong organisation skills (you'll have a lot of accounts to manage!)
- Flexible and curious
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities to spread the UpCircle word
- Can work to a budget
- Keen to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about sustainability and skincare
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- London-based, or willing to relocate to London
- Email marketing - Creation and execution of a weekly email send out.
- Social media marketing - Create
- Account management - Manage the marketing and promotional activity with existing retail accounts proactively. This includes GWP, sampling sessions, POS materials and in-store teach-ins.
- Marketing - Identify opportunities to build contacts through trade shows.
- Flexibility - Be willing to step in whenever needed across all areas of the business (think operations, social media, manufacturing, trade shows and so on!)
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get go
- Role is based in Camberwell SE5, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircler Growth Champion". In your email please describe one marketing channel you would use to help grow the brand that we don't currently use. Early applications are strongly recommended. Good luck!
Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant – like used coffee grounds and hemp seed husks. But they often end up going to landfill.
Why should all that good stuff go to waste?
It shouldn’t. That’s why, at UpCircle, we elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love.
And as well as being 100% natural, our skincare range is also 100% brilliant. Because you shouldn’t have to choose between doing the right thing and getting the best results. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature’s own skin rejuvenators – and do the planet some good, too.
That’s all round better skincare.