UpCircle Careers | Content Creator and Social Media Exec
UpCircle values a diverse workforce. Women, people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQIA+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone with a passion for creativity, marketing, graphic design, social media, influencer marketing and content creation to help us create digital artworks for social media and in-house visual assets. This role requires someone with creative flair, story-telling ability, a passion for creating captivating video and photography, plus a technical ability for graphic design and content editing!
The ideal candidate is an avid social media user who can display a passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content for TikTok videos, Instagram reels, YouTube ads and Pinterest boards. They should have a wide creative background and be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. The role is highly collaborative, working closely with our Head of Creative and marketing team on planned promotions, events and campaigns.
You'll also need to have an "always on" approach to gathering user generated content. We'll need your to liaise with influencers, negotiate fees and design briefs and contracts. We are looking for someone who is confident to take the reins. We're a small team and each of us is fully responsible for our daily, weekly and monthly tasks. If you've got great ideas we want to hear them, and then we want to see you make them a reality.
This role specifically requires someone who can be an ideas generator for other members of the marketing team. What trends have you seen that we can recreate? What sounds should we use? What should we be posting on Threads this week? Your social listening will give us the answers!
Job role is available to start immediately.
Liaising closely with our Head of Creative to plan, produce and create digital content to be used across all our digital channels: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Threads, BeReal.
Transforming branded content into a volume of social gold - 6-second clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, as well as longer-form content. Think video, carousel, stories/vertical video, static posts, tweets, lives and reels/tiktok across both brand storytelling and more tactical sales/product briefs.
Delivering a wide variety of graphic assets from promotional digital banners to print-ready artworks.
Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and transforming them content assets built for individual platforms and audiences.
Being hands-on with all editing requests from the team, prioritising and scheduling work effectively.
Being responsive to rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, reacting to feedback, all while keeping an enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation.
Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
Create and post instagram stories daily.
Write daily captions and hashtags for organic and promoted content.
Manage influencer campaigns including constructing briefs, signing contracts and negotiating fees with agents.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in graphic design or communications, or significant experience of working in a creative role.
- Excellent experience with Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro are a must!
- Experience with photography/videography and excellent post-production skills.
- Competitive salary, 25-30k
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Great flexibility, and you’ll have the freedom to choose when and where you work from - remote or in-person, or some combination of all of those. Ideally, all of our creatives would be in the office at least once a week.
- Role is based in Kennington SE5 0AE, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply:
We want to see your ideas! Please create and send 3 pieces of UpCircle content (a least one video and one image) tailored to the following 3 formats:
- Instagram Reel
- A static image (with editing) for an email campaign
- A graphic asset in line with UpCircle’s brand identity (e.g. digital banner, infographic etc.)
Include your CV in PDF with a brief intro and send to email@example.com with the subject “UpCircle Content Creator + Socials Exec.” Good luck!