FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
UpCircle Jobs | Head Of Operations
UPCIRCLE HEAD OF OPERATIONS
We are now shipping UpCircle products globally. We’re sending our range to big name retailers throughout the UK, Europe, America and Australia!
Getting our products into people’s hands is arguably the most important thing we do. Everything we work towards leads us to the point where our UpCirclers are in contact with the finished product – but the products don’t just land into people’s hands by magic!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home. The reality of this goal requires someone on the ground, managing our warehouse and our precious stock from the moment we receive it, looking after and organising it whilst it’s here with us, and sending it safely on its way out of our doors!
As we grow, the movement of stock increases and the complexity of the overall operation does too. Your job will be to efficiently manage goods in and goods out. From the moment we receive an order, it’s then over to you. This could be an individual ordering a single scrub from our website, or a retailer in Finland wanting 800 serums – all with translated language labels!
We’re looking for someone self motivated, energetic, adaptable and efficient. The role will require you to have a forward-thinking approach and overall understanding of inventory control and stock level management. Some times may be very very busy (November, December) and others… not so much (January). But we need someone able to utilise quieter times to better prepare for busier times ahead. There is ALWAYS lots to be done!
This role offers you responsibility, autonomy, fast-paced startup action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset as an operations manager. You will be solely responsible for ensuring that we have everything we need, that we know where everything is and that our customers have everything THEY need. As a team of five, we'll learn from each other, make mistakes, laugh, cry and everything else in between.
- Highly organised and forward thinking
- Efficient and meticulous
- Problem solving approach – be willing to adapt to individual customer’s needs. Have a “can do” attitude and willingness to make it happen, no matter what the request!!
- Quality control and attention to detail – always aware of how the product is received by the customer.
- Self motivated – to begin with you will be in charge of the warehouse on your own. In time you may have the opportunity to build your own team, but we need someone who is able to prioritise and use quieter times to effectively plan for the future.
- Always ensure safe working practices and operate equipment in line with health and safety procedures.
- Inventory control, reporting, and maintenance of stock levels
- Supply chain management including procurement
- Manual order entry
- Communication with suppliers and logistics partners
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Loads of skincare goodies
- The chance to make a serious impact at a truly sustainable business from the get-go
- Role is based in Westminster, Central London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Head Of Operations". Good luck!