FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
UpCircle Jobs | Finance Manager
UPCIRCLE FINANCE MANAGER
We’re looking for someone with to head up the financial side of UpCircle, managing our invoices, bills, bank accounts, payables, receivables and more!
This role requires you to be our financial manager, keeping a close eye on money coming in and out, issuing invoices, paying bills and keeping on track of cash flow. You'll be managing our money in the UK, Europe and the US, bookkeeping in Xero, and helping to create and report back on how we're performing as a team vs targets.
Your responsibilities will include entering invoices, bills, credit notes and expenses in Xero, making and chasing payments with our customers and suppliers, forecasting and analysing.
You will be numerical, analytical, organised and have some accounting / financial experience (if possible).
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Bookkeeping in Xero to include invoicing, bills, credit notes, purchase orders and expenses.
- Following up with customers and suppliers to ensure timely payments of receivables
- Financial forecasting as well as tracking company performance versus goals
- Providing interim P&L and cash flow statements as required
- Using intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Heading up our entire Financial Accounts function
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare goodies to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Role is based in Pimlico, London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro with why you're applying to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Finance Manager". Good luck!