Super-Tasty Creamy Vegan Kale Salad
This addictive dressing has the ability to turn the biggest salad-hater into a vegetable lover! Creamy and moreish...you'll want it on everything!
For the salad
- Kale - preferably organic, finely chopped
Other salad ingredients (include any/all of the following):
- Homemade croutons
- Goji berries
- Red pepper
- Pumpkin seeds
- Onion (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbs apple cider vinager
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice one lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 tbps nutritional yeast
- Large pinch salt
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until thoroughly combined and creamy in consistency. If you prefer a thinner dressing add more water, if you find it to be too thin, add more hemp seeds. Taste and check for seasoning.
- Put the kale in a large bowl and cover with dressing. Massage the kale with your hands (or a fork/spoon) really rubbing the dressing into the kale so that the fibrous leaves break down to become softer and absorb the dressing.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients for your salad, plate up and enjoy!