6,000 5* REVIEWS | FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
Refill Razor Blades: Pack Of 10
- Refill pack for UpCircle safety razor
- Pack of 10 blades
- Double-edged razor blades for a superior shave
- Return your blades to us to be recycled and save £1 on this pack
- Not for sale to under 18s
UK DELIVERY IN 1-2 WORKING DAYS
These double-edged blades fit tightly in your razor, giving you the closet shave and smoothest skin. Traditional safety razors have a small gap between the blade and the frame, allowing hairs to escape the head of the razor, rather than getting stuck like disposable heads.
RAZOR BLADE RETURN SCHEME: Ready for new blades? Simply send us your old ones to be disposed of and recycled. For every 5 blades returned you'll get £1 off your blades refill pack! 👌
Age Restricted Item: It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you are confirming you are over the age of 18. Furthermore, the delivery driver may request valid proof of age to confirm you are over the age of 18.
Housed in a cardboard box.
HOW TO RECYCLE:
- Store all used blades in a metal tin or can
- When full, seal the top of the tin or can with plyers
- Write on the outside of the tin with a marker pen "RAZOR BLADES"
- Put in your normal recycling
- Please note that all councils are different and some do not allow recycling of razor blades so please check your local area first!
Say goodbye to disposable plastic razors!
This safety razor uses double edge razor blades to give the closest possible shave whilst being gentle to the skin and economical to use. Many people suffer from shaving irritation, ingrowing hairs and poor quality shaves from using electric or disposable plastic razors. For these reasons many people are turning to the safety razors as a solution. The sharp single blade gives an extremely close shave without needing multiple blades to go over the same area which can lead to irritation.
In a nutshell..
Always ensure that you shave in the direction of hair growth - i.e. 'with the grain'. Shaving against the grain is very aggressive on the skin and can lead to irritation, razor burn and ingrowing hairs.
Unscrew the handle from the two-part head and insert blade. Reattach securely. Moisten the shaving area, using a shaving oil or gel if preferred.
For a superior shave and reduced irritation. This razor allows you to keep the razor and the razor head as opposed to a disposable.
A planet-friendly alternative to disposable plastic razors.