UpCircle Careers | Social Media and Influencers Executive
UpCircle values a diverse workforce. Women, people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. If there is anything we can to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone with a passion for social media and influencer marketing. This role requires someone to be a knowledgeable and engaging point of contact for our passionate UpCirclers, someone to advise on skincare queries, liaise with influencers, create interesting and unique content and to gather insight and inspiration.
Think social media management, content creation, influencer campaign planning, management and feedback, gathering and analysing trends and working closely with the rest of our marketing team on how we can refine the content we create based on our research and customer feedback.
We need someone who is confident to take the reins. We're a small team and each of us is fully responsible for our daily, weekly and monthly tasks. If you've got great ideas we want to hear them, and then we want to see you make them a reality.
The candidate for this role with be highly organised, calm under pressure, creative and passionate about skincare and sustainability. We're looking for someone who is fluent on all social platforms - but particularly interested in TikTok (including analysing TikTok trends and creation of TikTok content).
We're also looking for someone who is confident managing influencer campaigns including constructing briefs, signing contracts and negotiating fees with agents.
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Manage engagement via many social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Gather trend insights from varied social channels to pitch in our weekly marketing meetings
- Plan and post stories on Instagram
- Plan and post main feed content for Instagram and Facebook
- Plan and post unique content for Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube
- Get stuck into helping us create TikTok content - we hope you're not camera shy!
- Gather inspiration and ideas for tailored content targeted at both new and existing audiences - pitch these ideas to us weekly!
- Gather, analyse and report on feedback and trends via varied channels, including reviews, comments and messages (Yotpo, Hotjar, retailer listings etc)
- Manage incoming influencer requests. Organise product send-outs to micro influencers
- Manage our ambassador programme
- Plan and roll out influencer campaigns as well as nurturing existing influencer relationships
- Monthly reporting on ratings and reviews
- Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Work closely every day with our marketing team on varied tasks
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- Role is based in Westminster SW1P, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircle Social Media and Influencers Manager". Good luck!