Free UK Shipping on orders over £20
Body Scrub Pamper Kit
- Perfect for holiday hand luggage, this travel kit contains three body scrubs in 10g sachet size
- Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed
- Features zingy Lemongrass, citrusy Tangerine and potent Peppermint
- Housed in a Pamper Kit, making it the perfect gift
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free
UK DELIVERY IN 1-2 WORKING DAYS
All three of UpCircle's coffee body scrubs in sachet size, housed in a Pamper Kit.
- Lemongrass Coffee Scrub 10g Sachet
- Peppermint Coffee Scrub 10g Sachet
- Tangerine Coffee Scrub 10g Sachet
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturise the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. These scrubs are made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
Natural, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free.
- Lemongrass: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
- Tangerine: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sodium Chloride, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Citral*.
- Peppermint: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- *Natural constituents of essential oils listed
Scrub Up, Look Sharp.
Fine Arabica coffee grounds gently remove dead and dry skin cells
Soft, smooth skin
Revealing fresh, brighter-looking skin underneath
These scrubs are completely free of toxic plastic microbeads
Caffeine is naturally found in coffee grounds. When applied topically, it stimulates blood flow to the area of application
Helps fight skin conditions such as eczema, acne, cellulite and stretch marks.
Caffeine has natural anti-inflammatory properties which help to calm swelling and redness
Fights free radicals
High in antioxidants, coffee grounds are a potent free radical fighter, protecting skin against premature ageing
High Antioxidant Levels
The antioxidant levels in used coffee grounds are higher than in freshly-ground coffee
Repairs skin damage
Antioxidants help repair the damage caused by free radicals including spots, wrinkles and fine lines
Exfoliate and detoxify
Reused, repurposed, reloved. Our body scrubs are made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops. A gentle exfoliator, the caffeine stimulates blood flow and minimises the appearance of cellulite.
Nourish and moisturise
All three scrubs are made with a base of shea butter and coconut oil. Shea butter moisturises and nourishes the skin post-scrub, leaving you feeling super soft and smooth!
ENERGISING AND REVIVING
Try all three scents: Lemongrass, Tangerine and Peppermint. Our essential oil blends are fresh and uplifting - for your senses and your skin!
In a nutshell..
Suitable morning and night, we recommend you use our scrubs up to three times a week.
Use the scrubs as the last thing you do before you leave the shower - the shea butter and coconut oil leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturised.
Use these scrubs to buff away dead, dry skin and leave you feeling soft and smooth. Infused with natural essential oils, your skin will feel uplifted and energised.
Simply squeeze the scrub out of the sachet then apply to damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.