UpCircle Careers | UK Sales Support
UpCircle values a diverse workforce. Women, people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. If there is anything we can to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Listed with the likes of Sainsbury’s, Holland & Barrett, Ocado, Content Beauty & Naturisimo in the UK, and in over 40 countries globally, we're making serious moves in our sustainable skincare mission.
We need support to grow further. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for to help our sales team get an UpCircle product in every home. Your job will be to assist the sales team with customer service, operations support & CRM management.
You'll be expected to help support our existing wholesale partners to ensure a strong and flourishing working relationship. This role requires strong communication and organisation skills as well as resilience and perseverance.
In return, we can offer you responsibility, fast-paced start-up action, enormous opportunity to learn and to build your skillset across all areas of the business. You will help manage our existing wholesale customer base, whilst maintaining our back of house & responding to customer queries. You will be supporting our UK Sales Manager Katy, who is actively in charge of account management, B2B sales and processing orders. You will be assisting her and working closely together to ensure our UK customers have everything they need!
• Excellent communicator
• Fantastic organisation skills (you'll have a lot of spinning plates!)
• CRM experience is a plus (but not essential)
• Flexible, curious & proactive
• Problem solving approach – be willing to adapt to individual customer’s needs, no matter what the request!
• Passionate about sustainability and skincare
• Self-motivated – to begin with you will be fully supported by Katy who will train you in all tasks and responsibilities. However, in time we need someone who can take initiative and begin tasks before they even need to be asked!
• Manage back of house documents – update existing wholesale documents with any changes to stock levels or products
• Assisting onboarding new stockists – completing NLF/new supplier forms, answering customer queries & getting new customers set up on our wholesale platform.
• Manage wholesale platforms – we use several B2B/wholesale platforms in the UK, these need to be kept up to date with new products & stock. You’ll have the freedom to merchandise the platforms & make changes to improve our reach & performance.
• Setting up new wholesale platforms
• Account management - Look after our existing accounts with proactive communication. This includes following up after orders, setting up affiliate requests, organising customer returns, assisting with marketing and promo initiatives such as stockist newsletters, in store sampling sessions, and staff training.
• CRM management – helping to organise & maintain existing CRM
• Tradeshows and Festivals – joining our sales team at tradeshows and festivals across UK
• Salary £21-24k+ (depending on experience)
• Rapidly growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
• Option to work from home 2 days a week after probation
• Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
• Enough skincare to shake a tree at
• The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
• Start Date: Immediate
• Role is based in Kennington, London, SE5 0RS
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle UK Sales Support". Early applications are strongly recommended. Good luck!