16,000 5* REVIEWS | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
UpCircle Careers | Social Media and Marketing Intern
We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing, social media and communications to nurture our growing community. This role requires someone to be a knowledgeable and engaging point of contact for our passionate UpCirclers, someone to communicate what we’ve been up to, create interesting and unique content and to gather insight and inspiration from the people who help steer our decision-making – our customers!
Think social media management, content creation, gathering and analysing feedback and working closely with Laura, our marketing manager, on planned promotions, events and campaigns.
And, of course…if you have ideas, we want to hear them!
The internship is paid and will have a duration of three to six months. There will be the opportunity for you to apply to join the UpCircle team full time once the internship has finished.
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Manage engagement via several social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Gather trend insights from varied social channels to pitch in our weekly marketing meetings
- Plan and post stories on Instagram
- Get stuck into helping us create TikTok content - we hope you're not camera shy!
- Plan and post occasional blog content based on UpCircle news, updates and events
- Gather inspiration and ideas for tailored content targeted at both new and existing audiences - pitch these ideas to us weekly!
- Gather, analyse and report on feedback and trends via varied channels, including reviews, comments and messages (Yotpo, Hotjar, retailer listings etc)
- Manage incoming collaboration requests. Organise product send-outs to micro influencers and brand collaborations
- As your confidence grows, help out with managing our ambassador programme
- Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Work closely every day with our marketing manager Laura on varied tasks
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- Role is based in Westminster SW1P, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Marketing Intern". Good luck!