UpCircle Careers | Finance Intern
We’re looking for someone to help us out with the financial side of UpCircle, assisting our finance manager Michael with invoices, bills, bank accounts, payables, receivables and more!
This role will require you to liase with the UpCircle Sales Team to ensure there is a smooth flow of orders from the initial order to payment being received. You'll be helping to manage our money in the UK, Europe and the US as well as book-keeping in Xero.
You will be numerical, analytical, organised and have some accounting / financial experience (if possible). The internship is paid and will have a duration of six months. There will be the opportunity for you to apply to join the UpCircle team full time once the internship has finished.
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Processing and creating invoices for wholesale orders
- Liasing with the Sales Team to ensure there is a smooth flow of orders from the initial order to payment being received
- Managing the Xero contacts list
- Bank account reconciliations - most importantly for the US bank account, GBP PayPal expenses, and UK/US AMEX.
- Supporting the Finance manager with our external bookkeeper queries
- Keeping on top of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable emails accounts and ensuring invoice posting to Xero is up to date and accurate. This is important so Michael, our Finance manager, can assess the health of each company very regularly.
- Invoice payments chasing
- Some monthly manual tax sales listings for our Irish bookkeepers and other ad hoc tasks
- Xero or Quickbooks experience
- Basic accounting debit and credit understanding
- A proactive attitude, diligence and readiness to learn
- AP and AR management
- Account reconciliations experience
- VAT understandings
- Gain valuable hands-on experience from the get-go
- Work closely every day with our finance manager on varied tasks
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to observe and gain insight across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare goodies to shake a tree at
- Role is based in Westminster, London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro with why you're applying to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Finance Intern". Good luck!