UpCircle Careers | Digital Marketing + Ecom Manager
UpCircle values a diverse workforce. Women, people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. If there is anything we can to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
With three separate UK, US and European websites and a combined social and email audience of over 200,000, we're looking for a digital marketing manager to help us with our digital marketing and e-commerce operations. That's where you come in!
We're looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for to help get an UpCircle product in every home. Your job will be two-fold: one, to manage our digital advertising - think Facebook, Google, Email Marketing and TikTok - through the day to day ad buying, creation and optimisation of our ads and spend, liaising closely with our marketing team and content creator.
The second aspect of the role will be focused our e-commerce operations - think general website maintenance, building + testing landing pages, A/B testing, CRO and so on.
In return, we can offer you a high level of responsibility, fast-paced start-up action, enormous opportunity to learn and to build your skillset. You will be the main point of contact in terms of managing our e-commerce operations and digital marketing across 3 regions - both our biggest revenue stream and biggest cost line.
- At least some experience with ad buying (Facebook / Instagram, TikTok)
- At least some experience with Google AdWords
- At least some experience with Klaviyo
- Experience with Shopify is helpful but not a must
- Highly results and detail orientated
- A critical, analytical eye - willing to test anything and everything
- Flexible, curious + proactive about problem solving
- Self-motivated – we need someone who can take initiative
- A level of creativity is helpful but not a must
- Keen to source and test new marketing channels
- Digital ad buying, creation, strategy and management
- Reporting back on results to co-founder and marketing team
- Email marketing execution and strategy
- Google AdWords strategy and execution
- Website management and maintenance
- Landing page strategy, building and testing
- CRO / A/B testing
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Option to work from home two days a week after probation
- Lots of skincare products
- The chance to make a measurable impact from the start
- Start Date: Immediate
- Role is based in Oval, London, SE5 0RS
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To ApplyPlease send a CV in PDF with an audit of our currently-running Facebook ads to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircle Digital Marketing Manager". Early applications are strongly recommended as it is anticipated that this will be a very competitive role. Good luck!