6,000 5* REVIEWS | FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
UpCircle Careers | Community Chief
We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing and communications to nurture our growing community. This role requires someone to be a knowledgeable and engaging point of contact for our passionate UpCirclers, someone to communicate what we’ve been up to, create interesting and unique content and to gather insight and inspiration from the people who help steer our decision-making – our customers!
Think email marketing, social media management, content creation, gathering and analysing feedback and working closely with Laura, our marketing manager, on planned promotions, events and campaigns. You'll be responsible for helping drive our mission towards an UpCircle product in every home.
And, of course…if you have ideas, we want to hear them!
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Manage our “UpCircle Insiders” Facebook group. Plan and post daily content, gather feedback, hold focus groups, schedule new product testing etc.
- Launch and nurture a US specific “UpCircle Insiders” group
- Manage engagement via several social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Plan and post content for Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat. Nurture and grow our audiences on these platforms with unique and engaging content
- Plan and post stories on Instagram
- Plan and post occasional blog content based on UpCircle news, updates and events
- Build our email database, schedule and create content for all email marketing and monthly newsletters, creating tailored content targeted at both new and existing audiences
- Gather, analyse and report on feedback and trends via varied channels, including reviews, comments and messages (Yotpo, Hotjar, retailer listings etc)
- Develop and optimise our customer loyalty programme
- Identify opportunities within new customer segments and subsequent customer acquisition strategies in the market
- Innovate with respect to developing marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, broaden the customer base and drive revenue growth within the company
- Drive growth in marketing channels, such as Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter
- Liaise with Laura, our Marketing Manager, whose roles and responsibilities complement yours
- Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Starting salary £21-24k+ depending on experience
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Role is based in Westminster SW1P, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Community Chief". Good luck!