Free UK Shipping on orders over £20
UpCircle Jobs | Marketing Champion
UPCIRCLE MARKETING CHAMPION
We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing to head up OUR marketing and help spread the UpCircle word!
This role requires someone to help raise brand awareness - think partnerships, brand collabs, influencers, sponsorships, events - you name it, we want to be doing it! You'll be responsible for helping drive our mission towards an UpCircle product in every home.
Your responsibilities will include digital marketing, out of home, experiences, sampling, collaborations, and any other ideas that you have. We want to hear them!
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Developing a scalable growth strategy built around developing long-term relationships with relevant stakeholders including influencers, bloggers, journalists and industry experts
- Building a broad network of brand contacts through social media and events, leveraging key relationships and liaising closely with them throughout the relationship
- Develop an engaging affiliate programme to leverage influencer networks to drive revenue growth
- Creating a customer-facing brand ambassador program
- Creating a website-specific customer loyalty programme and subsequently optimising it over the lifetime of the programme
- Developing ideas for retailer-specific marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities within new customer segments and subsequent customer acquisition strategies in the market
- Grow in-house marketing and affiliate capabilities
- Innovating with respect to developing marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, broaden the customer base and drive revenue growth within the company
- Drive growth in marketing channels, such as Pinterest and TikTok
- Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Starting salary £20-24k depending on experience plus bonus
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Role is based in Camberwell SE5, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "UpCircle Marketing Champion". Good luck!