7,000 5* REVIEWS | FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
The Sensitive Skin Soother Bundle
Save 13% with the best facial skincare products we offer for sensitive skin.
- Contains the most gentle products from the UpCircle range
- Save 13% when you buy this bundle
- Curated for those with highly sensitive skin
- Cleanse, hydrate and protect your skin
- Cruelty free, vegan and handmade in the UK
UK Delivery in 1-2 working days
Save 13% with the "Sensitive Soother" Bundle, offering the most gentle UpCircle products - ideal for sensitive skin.
The Sensitive Skin Soother Bundle includes the following full-sized products:
- Face Moisturiser with Argan Powder 50ml
- Eye Cream with Maple and Coffee Extract 10ml
- Face Toner with Mandarin and Chamomile 100ml
- Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil 30ml
- Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder 50ml
Pioneering skincare that’s regenerative by design, we turn leftover natural ingredients with more to give into quality skincare products.
Natural, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free.
THE SENSITIVE-SOOTHER BUNDLE - SAVE 13%
HOW TO USE
Use the everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities. The balm spreads easily and absorbs quickly whilst providing rich nourishment to your skin.
Use the toner after cleansing and throughout the day to revitalise and refresh. The gentle eye cream can be used to brighten, refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
Use the serum and moisturiser to ensure your skin is nourished and protected. Both products help your skin to lock in moisture, whilst brightening your complexion.
In a nutshell..
Our products are suitable for use morning or night and gentle enough to be used daily.
Please see individual product pages for more info on how to use your UpCircle goodies!
We're determined to make products that leave the planet better than we found it. We use the highest quality ingredients, for the best possible results. You'll feel the difference.
Our products are natural, vegan, sustainable, cruelty free and made in the UK. We use a repurposed core ingredient in every UpCircle product.